Search This Blog Below

Today Motorcycle
Motorcycle

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Yamaha Modification | Yamaha Modification Contest

modif yamaha mio sporty,r6 modification,yamaha r6 pictures,yamaha r6 modifications
Best Yamaha Modification

As the new owner of the Yamaha FZ6 motorcycle, I find myself faced with aftermarket accessories and modifications can improve the look of my bike and of the world. Over the next few articles, I'll list some I've met a lot of options, and gives a brief description of each. Finally, I gave some of the best people to test my FZ6. But first, let us explore the possibilities. Remember, almost everything can be done, a motorcycle, but I'll be here a list of most mainstream projects, just keep it simple. I also want to each of these, it is one more in-depth analysis.

yamaha xeon modif,yamaha byson modification,modif yamaha byson,yamaha r6 modification
yamaha wr 250f race modifications

* Exhaust - the exhaust pipe of the available options. The key is to find a look, capacity, weight and well balanced sound. Now I usually Akrapovic exhaust system. From the video I saw, it sounds good (not too loud), and produces good results, but also the easiest one. Tracking some nominal gas consumption, and is loud enough to alert local law enforcement. I would like to avoid a clear, if possible.

yamaha modifications,yamaha modification,yamaha r1 modification,yamaha fz16 modification
New Yamaha Modification

* Windscreens - Yamaha FZ6 stock windshield is fairly small, and the riding position rather than the real flow rider in the air. The wind is mainly on the level of the game in the chest. Here are a few options to change this situation. Yamaha offers more tourism windscreen is large and its planned capacity, and higher and the rider in the air. Another company offers a car called Puig windscreen, the "double bubble" design, although it is not greater than the stock windshield, push the air and the rider. I personally like this option because it gives a new dimension to a wheel that can be used in a variety of looks, including black, smoke and clear.






Grab The Bookmarketer For Your Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment